Monday, February 6, 2012

Too big

What a week of firsts over at House of Houghtons!

First of all, she has a tooth! Her bottom right tooth has arrived. No wonder she was crabby, not sleeping, drooling and chewing on everything. We thought, no way, too early. The range is usually 4-7 months or you'll read a lot of places 6 months on average. She is just a little over 3 months!

She can roll over from back to front and front to back and one time she did a 360 roll. Of course, she wouldn't do it for company this weekend, but rolled over like 10 times in a row for Adam last night.

She had her first babysitting session for my new job with the girl across the street.

She had her baptism on Sunday.

She went to Shipshewana for the first time (ok, now I'm stretching to find firsts).

My baby is growing up and I just want to keep her little forever! Although, this is a pretty fun age..... bittersweet!

FYI: I pinned the "in and out" picture on interest, one Natalie took, and somehow it started "trending" and got 416 repins, a bunch of likes and comments! Then I pinned the pumpkin maternity picture, which in my opinion is the best one and no repins. My theory is that you just have to pin it at the right time for it to show up in the feed and people start repinning it so that it stays in the newsfeed thingy for awhile. Within minutes of me uploading it, it got most of its activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment