Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Craftiness

I've been crafting up a storm!!!!!

I led craft club this month and of course used pinterst as my inspiration. We made this burlap banner for Valentine's day and stuffed paper hearts from classic love stories. Don't mind the cardboard in my fireplace meant to discourage the dog from trying to go through the fireplace.




My mom was here this weekend and I couldn't wait to give her the birthday present. It is a tea bag wreath or wheel to display/store all of her tea bags she got for Christmas! She put it in her office because we couldn't find a good wall spot in the kitchen and she drinks her tea upstairs while she's working from home during the day. It looks better with her tea bags than in the close up picture I took at my house. 

I also made some tile coasters (bought for $5 at the Habitat for Humanity Restore) with Claire's 3 month pictures as favors at her baptism party. I took a "in process" picture and an after picture. They could be used as coasters (modge podged, acrylic sprayed and felt feet on the bottom) or just as cute pictures to display. 


I've got a few more crafts up my sleeve for this month that
I hope to get done. What have you made this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment