Tuesday, October 4, 2011

38 weeks + 3 days

We love October!  We spent the weekend at home. Adam commented on how long weekends are when you don't go anywhere, don't have visitors and don't go to work (even though he did work for a collective 5 hours bc of an OB patient). We did yard work on Saturday. Adam trimmed so many bushes that the next morning at breakfast his hand was shaking when he was holding his toast.

My friend, Colleen, came to visit on Friday with her sweet baby Eddie. She was soooooo generous to let Wiley smell and lick her baby. It was his first experience with a little little baby. Overall, he did a pretty good job. I am not nervous to bring home our baby with him. Thanks, Colleen!

Nothing much new to report baby-wise. I am having some baby contractions but nothing impressive. I have physical complaints from my toes to my hair, but I'll save those and only bore Adam to death with the details. We can't wait to meet baby H!!!! Seriously, anytime now baby girl. Do you hear me???

Also, I think the email post thing is working again, but you need to re-subscribe. You will get an email asking if you want to subscribe and you must respond to that for it to work.


Thanks!
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment