Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break Part 1

I've got a two week spring break from my tele-therapy job so I thought I would update you on what has been going on at the House of Houghtons.

Speaking of my job, the therapy itself is going fine, however, all the paperwork, resolving tech issues, scheduling and lesson planning (all of which happens after I send the babysitters home) wears on me. Plus, I am permanently sleep deprived and I don't feel like I am doing anything well these days. So I don't know. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude until June and then decide if I want to keep doing it.

Back to Spring Break, the first week was full of visitors. Adam's mom was here for 4 days and babysat while I worked Friday and so Adam and I could go out, rocked the baby while I napped, cooked and cleaned, shopped and let me get a pedicure and probably much more that I can't remember. My friend Liz and Courtney came on Wednesday and Thursday for their Spring Break. We ate, played games, watched a movie, shopped and talked. Then on Friday , Mary Sue, Maile, Mom and Molly came and we went to Shipshewana for some good Amish food and shopping and Saturday we ate some more and died Easter Eggs. So to sum it up, I shopped and ate too much so my wallet is lighter and my belly heavier.

This week I don't have much planned at all. Hopefully, I'll get to the gym and get some naps!

Adam's been busy working on peds. He starts nights tomorrow and he works through Saturday morning and then we'll go to Havana for Easter.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment