Thursday, April 12, 2012

Freak of Nature

I should really blog about Easter, but I'll have to get to that later.

I am just in shock because Claire now has 5 teeth. I dropped her off at Michelle's today and went and did a speech/language evaluation. I came back and Michelle said something like, "oh, I didn't know she got another tooth." I looked at her like she was crazy and then she pointed out that to the left of the middle top tooth was another tooth. Michelle noticed that Claire was biting the bottle on that side of her mouth and wondered if that was why and she was right. I guess I too noticed her biting on that side of her mouth, but I couldn't imagine it was another tooth.

Michelle called her advanced and I called her a FREAK OF NATURE. Who needs that many teeth before their six month birthday? And I know you want to ask, yes, she bites me sometimes when she is feeding. OUCH! Since she has been teething for the past 3 months and hasn't slept for longer than 3.5 hour stretches (that is on a good night) in 3 months, I am assuming they are related. Will it ever stop or will she just keep getting teeth until there is no more room in her mouth and we have to start pulling them out!?!?

I'll try to get a picture, but it is hard to catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment